There are many job interview questions that an employer may ask about the position or the company, but here are few popular ones to think about when preparing for a job interview:
1. What do you know about the organization?
2. Why do you want to work for the organization?
3. Why did you apply for this particular position?
4. What do you look for in a supervisor?
5. What kind of environment do you like to work in?
6. What are the elements that you desire in a job?
7. Are you willing to travel?
8. How do you respond to pressure?
9. Do you like working by yourself or in a team?
10. Do you like to be a leader?
Role play with a friend on how to answer interview questions. Practice will help you think about what you want to say and how you want to present yourself. Most important, think of experiences and examples that support your statements.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|