How your resume looks can be as important as what it contains. You don't want your target employer to be distracted by poor formatting or overwhelmed by text. Keep the following aesthetic tips in mind when creating your resume:
1. Don’t strain a recruiter’s eyes by using a font size that is smaller than 10 pt.
2. Avoid large fonts. They waste space and may seem comical.
3. Avoid fancy fonts that may be distracting and hard to read.
4. Use the same font throughout your resume.
5. Leave white space. Crowded text is difficult to read.
6. Use bulleted text to increase ease of reading.
View free sample resumes online to get more resume structure tips and techniques.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Resumes.com provides you with the tools you need to build a high-quality, professional resume with our sample resumes. Cover letter and thank you letter templates are also available on out site. Resume posting and job posting services are also available for a low monthly fee.Job-seeking has never been easier!