It's quite normal to be nervous before an interview, but there are a few things that you can do to help prevent you from sweating profusely and shaking during an interview.
1. Get a good night's sleep before the interview.
2. Don't alter daily routine just because you have a big interview.
3. Remind yourself that the employer must like your qualifications; otherwise, you wouldn't have been asked to come in for an interview.
4. Remember that the fate of the world doesn't rest on this one opportunity.
5. Don't drink too much coffee! Not only will it make you hyper, you may want to visit the restroom more than normal.
6. Consider exercising prior to your interview. If you can go for a run or get in a good workout, you will get rid of your excess nervous energy.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Resumes.com provides you with the tools you need to build a high-quality, professional resume with our sample resumes. Cover letter and thank you letter templates are also available on out site. Resume posting and job posting services are also available for a low monthly fee.Job-seeking has never been easier!
|Sheri Ann Richerson|