Putting your best foot forward in an interview is not all about words and answers, there are a lot of physical queues that can make or break an interview. Nonverbal communication skills are very important for impressing interviewers because they are also a part of your daily professional life.
1. Greet the interviewer with a firm handshake, but don't try to crush the person's hand. A firm handshake evokes strength and enthusiasm.
2. Maintain steady eye contact with the interviewer.
3. Don't slouch.
4. Dress in a proper manner.
5. Use positive facial expressions.
6. Don't use any profanity in your speech, no matter how comfortable you are.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Resumes.com provides you with the tools you need to build a high-quality, professional resume with our sample resumes. Cover letter and thank you letter templates are also available on out site. Resume posting and job posting services are also available for a low monthly fee.Job-seeking has never been easier!