You should definitely let an interviewer lead the interview, but it is entirely appropriate for you to ask interview questions during an interview. Here are a few potential questions to ask during an interview:
1. What opportunities would I have for advancement?
2. What would be my approximate starting salary and correlated benefits?
3. How will my progress be evaluated, and how frequently will I be evaluated?
4. What are the current goals for the department, and what would be the expectations for my role?
5. Are there questions or concerns about my qualifications that I could address?
6. How will the rest of the search process proceed?
Make sure you bring a notebook and a pen with you to your interview. You should take notes during and after each job interview you go on so you can keep everything straight. Additionally, it looks better when you take notes. It means you are taking the interview seriously and that you are detail oriented.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Resumes.com provides you with the tools you need to build a high-quality, professional resume with our sample resumes. Cover letter and thank you letter templates are also available on out site. Resume posting and job posting services are also available for a low monthly fee.Job-seeking has never been easier!