When you want to impress someone personally, you try to learn about them and prove that you care. This is no less important in a professional relationship, so here are several basic facts that you should collect before going to an interview:
• Names, titles, and backgrounds of key people in the organization
• Major products or services provided by the company
• Volume of business (revenue and profit)
• Number of employees
• National and international office locations
• Structure of the company
• Names and strengths/weaknesses of major competitors
• Companies reputation in the marketplace
• Latest news about the company or news that could affect the company
• Community involvement
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Resumes.com provides you with the tools you need to build a high-quality, professional resume with our sample resumes. Cover letter and thank you letter templates are also available on out site. Resume posting and job posting services are also available for a low monthly fee.Job-seeking has never been easier!